Give Us The Parameters That Made You Decide Quirks.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:28 PM

Can you please show us the cirterias that made you choose those quirks

They are ridiculously pityful, when i compare them you still have left us with the massive gap between SCR and NVA, I have absolutely no idea how this is somehow even trying to balance ANYTHING.

small example:

SCR-B-right arm: 6E
Additional Structure +18
Torso Turn Angle (YAW) -10
Torso Turn Rate (YAW) -42,5%

Why does this arm get 18 Structure points? That makes no sense. only the massive turnrate is a downside, but the structure points? NVA doesn't even get any Structure points compared to the NVA arms

Also comparing quirks of the NVA -A and B arm, wow, the difference is small, yet I can slap an entire PPC in it. I doubt this is really related to Firepower how those quirks are chosen. Especially when now taking the C-arm into account, its just WOW:

but as soon as someone uses a NVA S arm, there is a massive lack of quirks. Ok it has like 3 E but this means it will NOT have laods of firepower because in best case this means 3CERML. which is compared to the possible 1CERPPC in arm A hardly any kind of balance.

Edited by Lily from animove, 14 September 2015 - 01:47 AM.

#2 Andi Nagasia

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:34 AM

replace all(or most) Sensor Quirks for the NVA with Internal Structure Quirks,
Please this would help with its survivability, and lets face it, NVAs arnt really for scouting,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users