Vnd-1R

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mondos

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:53 AM

5 Energy hard point Vindicator with a woeful engine cap.
Stock load out was a PPC sniper, I never had any success with brawling on this guy as the lack of speed hurt him too much. I did however do okay with a good brace of Lrms, PPC and a bit of range.

Very Basic movement bonus's with extra Internal structure points this one in the direction of brawling, the lack of target retention tends to support this.
I think it will fail hard at this role.

#2 Johny Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:36 PM

View PostMondos, on 12 September 2015 - 04:53 AM, said:

5 Energy hard point Vindicator with a woeful engine cap.
Stock load out was a PPC sniper, I never had any success with brawling on this guy as the lack of speed hurt him too much. I did however do okay with a good brace of Lrms, PPC and a bit of range.

Very Basic movement bonus's with extra Internal structure points this one in the direction of brawling, the lack of target retention tends to support this.
I think it will fail hard at this role.

Cannon fodder, I just finished eliting them a week a go because it was the last IS medium I hadn't done. Hated the slow speed but once elited it loosened up well enough to deal as a sniper, ERPPC sniper with a 40% quirk.
Was actually having some fun exploiting the velocity boost, I full well admit I was exploiting it but its a freaking Vindicator.

All of this is because of the Flagship meta mechs but all of these lower tier mechs are just screwed along with every pilot who loved them enough to keep them relevant.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users