1 reply to this topic

#1 Dagge

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:00 PM

Im new to this game and some things arent really nice to us newcomers....

First the CW maps dont have any usefull info what to do or achive?!
I have no clue what to do when Im on attack mode....
Defend is easy, just kill the other dudes....

But I dont see what objects to destroy?! or what to do to win the attack mode?!

Also I was running into battle and got the voice message that I was close to the border of the map, and then Instant my mech was destroyed???!!
The horrific que time to get into a CW game and then have your best mech killed by the border line... wasnt too uplifting.... Is it neccesary to have the map killing us newcomers too?
Its kinda hard to get into this game without the map destroying your mech...

Also after doing CW for a couple of weeks on and off.... if one side have a full clan group,,,, its not really fair to put up a full pug group.... that is just seal clubbin.

Also for CW, from what I understand the defending side is equal in size as attcker?? That is almost mission impossible. In any war situation no sane person would attack a defending unit with 1.1 odds. An attacker must be stronger to have a chance....
Walking through a small gate hole while 12 mech fire simultanious istn really fun.... again.. seal clubbin...

CW maps dont offer much choice in tactics or gameplay styles.... its just push right or left gate and pray that one survive.... and that is a one in a million thing....

So in summary;
1. Please add more information about the mission in CW.
2. Dont make maps that kill players, there are soo many skilled mech warriors to worry about already.
3. Consider having either more possible entry points in CW or stronger attackforce
4, Dont allow full clan against full pug

#2 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:51 AM

View PostDagge, on 14 September 2015 - 12:00 PM, said:

Im new to this game and some things arent really nice to us newcomers....

First the CW maps dont have any usefull info what to do or achive?!
I have no clue what to do when Im on attack mode....
Defend is easy, just kill the other dudes....

But I dont see what objects to destroy?! or what to do to win the attack mode?!

Also I was running into battle and got the voice message that I was close to the border of the map, and then Instant my mech was destroyed???!!
The horrific que time to get into a CW game and then have your best mech killed by the border line... wasnt too uplifting.... Is it neccesary to have the map killing us newcomers too?
Its kinda hard to get into this game without the map destroying your mech...

Also after doing CW for a couple of weeks on and off.... if one side have a full clan group,,,, its not really fair to put up a full pug group.... that is just seal clubbin.

Also for CW, from what I understand the defending side is equal in size as attcker?? That is almost mission impossible. In any war situation no sane person would attack a defending unit with 1.1 odds. An attacker must be stronger to have a chance....
Walking through a small gate hole while 12 mech fire simultanious istn really fun.... again.. seal clubbin...

CW maps dont offer much choice in tactics or gameplay styles.... its just push right or left gate and pray that one survive.... and that is a one in a million thing....

So in summary;
1. Please add more information about the mission in CW.
2. Dont make maps that kill players, there are soo many skilled mech warriors to worry about already.
3. Consider having either more possible entry points in CW or stronger attackforce
4, Dont allow full clan against full pug

Looooool... :lol:

This post is a new player's point of view... and also about 25 "how to fix CW" threads rolled into one...

Welcome to Mechwarrior Online junior..

Good luck. :P

You'll need it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users