Returning After Hiatus - How Are Things?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Signal27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:52 PM

Hey folks. I'm returning after a 6 month hiatus from the game and I was just wondering how things are as far as the community goes, finding games, and community warfare in general?

#2 aniviron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:59 PM

Community warfare participation takes dedication. The number of players willing to participate right now is very low due to low monetary rewards and a lack of incentive to own planets- the whole thing is going to get reset again anyway.

The game's balance is about the same as it was, no significant changes in about ten months there. The UI is quite a bit better than it was six months ago, and some nice progress was made updating some of the older maps to make use of Cryengine's features.

There's been a huge balance pass teased for a few months that we saw on the test server a week and a half ago. Results were largely negative and it's being iterated on again for another test soon.

#3 Signal27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:06 PM

Thanks for the update, sir. Frankly I'm just glad there's plenty enough people playing this game. See you all on the battlefield. :)

#4 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:08 PM

Yeah CW is pretty much just a dedicated few still running it, public queue is still fun though. Either way, welcome back :)

#5 SaltBeef

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:15 PM

There is alot more ECM in game. Bring BAP , CAP, and UAV. Seismic if you can afford it.

#6 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:28 AM

And Marauder is coming soon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users