Mechlab Favourites Section.

No replies to this topic

#1 Mista Whizzard

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:26 AM

I would like to think that this has been suggested before, but a quick search net no relevant results.

I bring it up specifically as someone who has been away from the game for a long time - put it this way - I have not had a lot of experience with the new UI. I've come back for a bit to see if there has been progress with this game, and so far I has been frustrated.

My principle frustration is with mech selection and the mechbay. I can make sense of any of it easily. I got 153 mechs in the hanger and I have no idea which ones are combat ready and which ones aren't. No idea where my modules are, etc. Like many players I imagine, I did not have the time to grind, nor can I afford the c-bills, to ensure every chassis has an engine, a meta build and all associated modules needed for effective play. I used to maintain a spreadsheet for this very reason which has been lost to my last reformat. Point is, I shouldn't have to do this external organisation in order to keep track of things.

Can the player please have a favourite mechs filter or some way to group user defined mechs into a section as we see fit, so when I know a mech is outfitted ready to go it can go under that filter, and away from the 130-odd other engineless, weaponless mechs that I have bought in my time.

Again, really hoping It has previously been suggested, seems logical to me.

Oh yea, and... Hi guys.

Whiz.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users