25 replies to this topic

#21 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:33 PM

View PostDarthRevis, on 18 September 2015 - 12:27 PM, said:

You can use the money, but only to cancel contracts.

So there is a use for it and this is why MOST people but Cbills in there...to get out of contracts if the need arose. But i would also like to see MORE uses for it....

In fact you can't really cancel or break contrat ... just you can remove fews days with an imcompressible base 3 days.

#22 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:43 PM

View PostIdealsuspect, on 18 September 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

In fact you can't really cancel or break contrat ... just you can remove fews days with an imcompressible base 3 days.

Really?

So Perm Contracts cant be broken? Because they surely last forever unless you cancel them.

The cooldown is there so units cant hop willy nilly. Before you complain about a mechanic you should understand it If it wasnt there id be hoping all over the place helping factions and myself make 4mill each time they call for a planet to be taken lately. PGI doesn't want that so we have cooldowns...i dont think its a bad idea honestly.

The cooldown stops that...so yes you CAN cancel contracts and yes there is COOLDOWNS...but because or reasons.

#23 Dock Steward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 945 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:49 PM

My unit uses the coffer as punishment. It's actually pretty funny. Like if you accidentally die from over-heating or something like that, you have to put money in the coffer.

Coffer's still pointless, though.

#24 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:29 PM

View PostKilo 40, on 17 September 2015 - 10:36 PM, said:

coffer cups are already a type of cockpit item that you can purchase.

EHRMAGHERD A COFFER CERP!

#25 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:34 PM

View PostTheArisen, on 17 September 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

Currently unit coffers have no use.

Can we get some use out of the coffers?

I wanna buy bigger dropships to use in CW so youre not limited to 240 XD

#26 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:49 PM

View PostDarthRevis, on 18 September 2015 - 12:43 PM, said:

Really?

So Perm Contracts cant be broken? Because they surely last forever unless you cancel them.

The cooldown is there so units cant hop willy nilly. Before you complain about a mechanic you should understand it If it wasnt there id be hoping all over the place helping factions and myself make 4mill each time they call for a planet to be taken lately. PGI doesn't want that so we have cooldowns...i dont think its a bad idea honestly.

The cooldown stops that...so yes you CAN cancel contracts and yes there is COOLDOWNS...but because or reasons.

I dont see where you see complains maybe you are just paranoiak, you said you can cancel contract i told you in fact no you can't ... because of cooldown...

You can try to cancel your contract right now you will see if you can :) >>> no you can't
Whatever the reason .. good or bad you just can't.

It should be a good idea if others mechanics about units and contracts were smart... i mean unit with 400 players have same contract rules than unit with 2 peoples, it's just non sense.
For example IMHO bigs units shouldnt be able to take weekly contract and change every week... because of that factions mean nothing in actual CW.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users