This Challenge Is Turning Players Into Little B****s.

Achievements

6 replies to this topic

#1 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:22 PM

Yeah I get it, you already have 400 points on this map and can't wait to start the next one (I got 400 points in HPG too). But why are you screwing over your team because of that, by going out of bounds? It took your slow ass two full minutes to walk out of bounds. You could have just attacked the enemy head on and died in less time.

Posted Image

The team narrowly lost because of the absence of a 100 tonner.

Posted Image

Next time at least charge in the middle of the enemy and cause some damage, cause that way you won't be exposed and reported like the ***** you are. :angry:

Edited by El Bandito, 18 September 2015 - 10:35 PM.

#2 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:39 PM

Report them.

I've already seen numerous instances of people quoting similar things before bravely rushing into the teeth of the enemy team in the first minute of gameplay. It sucks. It's hard enough to score as it is with most teams being so ferociously aggressive. Having some selfish ass hat guarantee a loss doesn't help even a tiny little bit.

I don't really care about the tournament - I just want to have decent games!

#3 Chrome Magnus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:44 PM

Yeah, for me the bottom line is I'm just not having fun during this event. Usually I don't mind them but so much crap is just annoying me and I keep getting meh scores on the maps I need... Not to mention the funny number of times enemy players start shooting at me before I pop out of from a new/random/no uav spot. Things that make you go...

#4 Cranial Enigma

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:50 PM

I wish they wouldn't have removed the disconnect count, but rather raised the amount it took before you lost the rewards until they figured out what caused people to randomly get counted for disconnecting in a match. I'm seeing 1, sometimes 2 and once even 3 people just leave at the start because they already have their points on that map (and yes most of them were in assaults). I at least charge head first at a tactical position to lead the charge for my team if I already have my points (usually ends in my death quickly).

#5 Yokaiko

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:58 PM

View PostCranial Enigma, on 18 September 2015 - 10:50 PM, said:

I wish they wouldn't have removed the disconnect count, but rather raised the amount it took before you lost the rewards until they figured out what caused people to randomly get counted for disconnecting in a match. I'm seeing 1, sometimes 2 and once even 3 people just leave at the start because they already have their points on that map (and yes most of them were in assaults). I at least charge head first at a tactical position to lead the charge for my team if I already have my points (usually ends in my death quickly).

Per usual they screwed it up and didn't have time to figure out how to fix it.

#6 Siegegun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:58 PM

Well in the 100 tonners defense, even during normal non event times it always seems like its the 100 tonner that gets disconnected. No, it is never that trololol guy in his stripped down flamer locust. Its always the 100 ton assault mech. Perhaps it was not event based and just business as usual.

#7 STEF_

• The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 5,443 posts
  • Locationmy cockpit

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:09 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 18 September 2015 - 10:22 PM, said:

Next time at least charge in the middle of the enemy and cause some damage, cause that way you won't be exposed and reported like the ***** you are. :angry:

K/D ratio OP, please nerf..... :D

wait, its k/d ratio went down anyway with outofbound, right?

Edited by Stefka Kerensky, 19 September 2015 - 12:11 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users