Taking Damage

5 replies to this topic

#1 bLeeat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • 371 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:24 PM

I feel like "damage taken" should be a stat in the end game results.Too many noobs in PUG feel the game is just about damage resulting in heavier mechs just sitting back waiting to "mop up" end game and lights building for damage instead of for scouting or capping.there are tho's few lights/mediums who actually play for the team in pug and aren't rewarded for real play. weather it be putting up uav's half way across the map when match starts, narcs or anything scout related even assaults taking incoming so there team can move forward.lets find a way to reward real team players in pug.

#2 riverslq

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 443 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:25 PM

all damage done means these days in the era of precision alpha striking is, some people can't aim.
1100 damage, 2 kills vs 7 kills 400 damage?

the 1100 needs to get a new mouse.

#3 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:30 PM

Wish we had the "Steel Wall" achievement from WoTs.

#4 Troutmonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 3,776 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:36 PM

Can we have team damage in our personal end game stats? I swear one of my games last night I took more damage from friendly in the back than from the enemy

#5 Graugger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 765 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:43 PM

View Postriverslq, on 20 September 2015 - 04:25 PM, said:

all damage done means these days in the era of precision alpha striking is, some people can't aim.
1100 damage, 2 kills vs 7 kills 400 damage?

the 1100 needs to get a new mouse.

-.-

A while back me and another player were within 150m firing on a Shadow Hawk and each did 1400 damage to his lag shield *** before he killed both of us, standing stationary the entire time.

It's not necessarily the pilot's aiming, besides a DW needs at least 100 dmg to core it's CT as well as many of the upper assaults. so it's not hard to believe doing 200 damage per kill.

#6 Chuck Jager

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:41 PM

I got 3 kills the other night with 86 damage. It was high alpha laser crow. Sometimes kills are just last shot not a reflection of skill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users