Get Rid Of All Quirks, Give All Mechs 4 Module Slots.

21 replies to this topic

#21 Chuck Jager

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:55 PM

View PostArchangel Dino, on 21 September 2015 - 09:47 PM, said:

What he/she said. ^

I disagree with the whole Module concept. I refuse to use modules on my 'Mechs.

As for quirks, I can't wait until they're gone. Balancing a few components is easy, but once you're dealing with so many types of 'Mechs and so many numbers, quirks will never TRULY balance the game. And besides, Clan 'Mechs are supposed to be stronger than IS. The quirk system needs to go.

And Santa Claus comes once a year, great fiction just like lore.

I like playing Clan mechs because they are easily better, and I get tired of watching crap IS mechs on my team drop like flies. I wonder what would happen if PGI labeled all clan tech with a quirk equivalent percentage. Even most poor clan mechs can mount more mid range firepower with 3-4 cmlas and they can still cool off pretty quick if they do not fill every energy slot.

Looking at lore for general ideas especially artwork is great. Trying to balance this game when lore was specifically made to interact with TT is a major reason we have these big issues.

Now I am for any quirk over 25% placing a module in one of the slots if that weapon is used.

#22 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:56 PM

id rather see pilot skill trees. like three different skill trees with two branches each for recon/pursuit, command/support, strike/assault. and youd get enough skill points to fill up one branch and part of another.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users