8 replies to this topic

#1 PurpleNinja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,097 posts
  • LocationMIA

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:59 PM

This event was one of the best events ever, very nice prizes and a very good challenge. You need to play a bit smarter to achieve 400 points.

But then, we got a random factor.

It's like winning the lottery, but you need solve a sudoku puzzle under 30 seconds to claim the prize.

#2 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:16 PM

It was bad, and you should feel bad for thinking otherwise.

EDIT: woah.. just saw they lowered to 200 score. Seems a bit more reasonable, though the random nature of maps still makes it completely sucky.

Edited by CapperDeluxe, 21 September 2015 - 06:18 PM.

#3 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:29 PM

I just finally finished tier one with a canyon network match getting over 300 points and 4 kills, was the last thing I have been needing. Started the event two days late and then had the power lines get hit one of the days on the weekend. I'm just glad to get my 2 million cbills and move on. To be honest though I've probably made over 10 million cbills in the quest for that reward.

Edit:
I just need caustic and forest colony for tier 2, but with my luck on those maps and all thats been done in this event so far I think I'll just be happy with tier 1.

Edited by Dakota1000, 21 September 2015 - 06:35 PM.

#4 crashlogic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:33 PM

Yes the tournament was perfect, PGI did nothing wrong, can do nothing wrong, never makes mistakes and is the font of all our lovely battletech goodness. The staff eats nectar and manna and farts rainbows. we should open out hats and accept their benevolent freebies and make obeisance for the privilege of spending money on mech and MC. Never question their intentions or abilities and form groups of praise so that you might benefit from their unbounded generosity. We pray that me may one day get a gold arctic cheetah and we promise never to disconnect or express our rage against the tournament in any way. We will accept what ever morsels and crumbs are handede to us, no matter how many hours it takes to get mining collective. And above all we will smile and like it because its mechwarrior ans we are its obedient servants with the open wallets.

#5 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:36 PM

View Postcrashlogic, on 21 September 2015 - 06:33 PM, said:

Yes the tournament was perfect, PGI did nothing wrong, can do nothing wrong, never makes mistakes and is the font of all our lovely battletech goodness. The staff eats nectar and manna and farts rainbows. we should open out hats and accept their benevolent freebies and make obeisance for the privilege of spending money on mech and MC. Never question their intentions or abilities and form groups of praise so that you might benefit from their unbounded generosity. We pray that me may one day get a gold arctic cheetah and we promise never to disconnect or express our rage against the tournament in any way. We will accept what ever morsels and crumbs are handede to us, no matter how many hours it takes to get mining collective. And above all we will smile and like it because its mechwarrior ans we are its obedient servants with the open wallets.

Talk about white knighting.

#6 Troutmonkey

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 3,776 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:03 PM

View PostCapperDeluxe, on 21 September 2015 - 06:16 PM, said:

EDIT: woah.. just saw they lowered to 200 score. Seems a bit more reasonable, though the random nature of maps still makes it completely sucky.

Awesome. I had 300 on each map and wasn't planning on going for 400 anyway. Seems like a bit of a cop out though. Should have been at least 250 - 350. 200 is super easy to get, and 300 is only a slight challenge.

#7 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:10 PM

bad event is bad

and why wasnt the CW point requirement lowered too?

#8 Spears362

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:12 PM

seeing as they lowerd the score. i reckon ur dead wrong

seeing as they lowerd the score. i reckon ur dead wrong

#9 Charronn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPictland

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:37 PM

Lowering the score requirement is besides the point.
The whole weekend was ruined by a minority of selfish arseholes.
Never again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users