Tournament Punishment

2 replies to this topic

#1 RavenKnight86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:29 PM

Should people who completed the tournament but had multiple purposeful DCs not receive their rewards?

I know suspensions will be coming for those who repeatedly DC'ed but at this point I feel PGI must go further and revoke any prizes they won via the challenge. It is unfair to those that played fairly and didn't get to complete Tier 1 or Tier 2 to try hard all weekend to get all the maps they need and not get it. Meanwhile people who continually DC'ed just get a suspension but get to keep their ill gotten booty. This challenge really brought out the worst in some people.

#2 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:31 PM

No prizes have been awarded yet (to my knowledge) as the tournament is still going for another 8.5hrs, but I'm sure if they suspend players for DCs and such, they will forfeit any rewards they would have earned.

#3 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:34 PM

Suspension is enough for this event, IMO. Those who were punished should have realized by now that doing it again is a very bad idea. After all, it was partly PGI's fault too.

However, I certainly will not shed any tears should PGI remove the rewards from those who had screwed over their teammates by intentionally removing themselves at the start of the match.

Edited by El Bandito, 21 September 2015 - 11:36 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users