Psr Not Updating On The Fly?

6 replies to this topic

#1 AjerWerklWerkl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:28 PM

I've been coming up against some rough competition and am continuously losing suddenly... I keep seeing the red arrow after games, but the "PSR Meter" on the home screen is not changing.

I even tried logging out and back in, but it's still at the same place after 4 losses in a row... seems like a bug?

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks!

#2 Kira Onime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:29 PM

It does.

I played a match on a fresh account and the PSR shot up from 80% T4 to 15% T3.

#3 AjerWerklWerkl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:36 PM

Hmmm, interesting... BTW I am also getting absolutely slaughtered... really good players are in suddenly, every game... it's like they changed the MM along with showing the PSRs.

#4 Chuck Jager

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:38 PM

Well you could loose 1 pt and still get the down arrow. We do not know how many points are in each tier as well as the meter. Many times it takes PGI servers about 15-30 minutes to update files. I assume they do batch loads to save resources.

#5 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:35 PM

View PostAjerWerklWerkl, on 22 September 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

Hmmm, interesting... BTW I am also getting absolutely slaughtered... really good players are in suddenly, every game... it's like they changed the MM along with showing the PSRs.

That's cause all the tryhards are out of the woods, trying to get to max T1, now that their PSR is revealed. ;)

#6 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:47 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 22 September 2015 - 05:35 PM, said:

That's cause all the tryhards are out of the woods, trying to get to max T1, now that their PSR is revealed. ;)

Going to be hard to stay in tier 1 unless you never xp mechs or have fun with the junkers. I'm fine down in 2 :)

#7 AjerWerklWerkl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:50 PM

Interestingly I'm noticing that the PSR changes are tiny... like 1 pixel, for me... win or lose. Which helps... :) I agree that Tier 1 folks are really tough... they are so coordinated but also VERY sharp-shooting... lots of accurate Gauss so you basically risk instant death with a light... so better to be in Tier 2 or 3. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users