Stuck On The Same Maps

3 replies to this topic

#1 MONEY SHOT

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:06 PM

river city and the bog. both among my least favorite. maybe they could give us the option to have a couple maps we dont drop into. or do something so you dont drop the same map X amount of times. i dont know and i love this game but the repetitiveness of this is getting to me. am i the only one this happens too? bad random luck?

#2 SaltBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:08 AM

There has always been some Kind of Perimeter but I believe it is tied to Mech variants or Certain load outs. Bring a LRM Assault , you will get Viridian Bog or Forest, or River city. Energy Build much under 1.0 heat dissipation, Terra thermal or Tourmaline. I wish it was more Random and not load out , Heat dissipation rate, or mech based.

#3 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:49 AM

View PostSaltBeef, on 24 September 2015 - 03:08 AM, said:

There has always been some Kind of Perimeter but I believe it is tied to Mech variants or Certain load outs. Bring a LRM Assault , you will get Viridian Bog or Forest, or River city. Energy Build much under 1.0 heat dissipation, Terra thermal or Tourmaline. I wish it was more Random and not load out , Heat dissipation rate, or mech based.

Energy brawler? Caustic Valley. Ballistic/missile brawler? Alpine Peaks. :P

#4 SaltBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:22 AM

I am aware some of my mechs are tied to certain maps, I did not participate in the last tourney , had to work but if I needed a certain map just take a certain mech. I just bought the Marauder packs instead.

Edited by SaltBeef, 24 September 2015 - 04:23 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users