Loadout Bug

4 replies to this topic

#1 MechWarrior5152251

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:55 AM

Anyone else having a bug that everytime they try to modify a mech it adds a charge of 125k Cbills? This is happening on my Invasion Summoner. I think I have managed to avoid the charge a few times by equipping omnipods in different order, but it takes a long time to avoid that 125,000 charge....

#2 MechWarrior5152251

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:25 AM

Very strange, The 125,000 charge comes from the Prime Variant Head removing Artemis IV from the chassis, but then I cannot put Artemis back on.

#3 MechWarrior5152251

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:51 AM

OK figured one error out. You cannot have Artemis IV on a chassis with no Missile Hardpoints. So it is charging me to remove it every time.

With the C-Bill reward nerf it is absurd to charge me to remove Artemis everytime I try a non missile build!

#4 MeiSooHaityu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:11 AM

I know it kind of sucks, but you are changing out the missile guidance system. There is still the hypothetical cost tied to the lesser hardware and labor.

If I purchase a house with granite countertops but I want a composite instead (cheaper and less cost), I still have to buy the cheaper top and pay someone to install it.

I know this game can nickel and dime, and I do believe we should see a buff to earnings, but I do understand the cost.

#5 Throat Punch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 874 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNC, Terra

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:14 AM

View PostMechWarrior5152251, on 24 September 2015 - 07:51 AM, said:

With the C-Bill reward nerf...<snip>

Just curious, but what c-bill reward nerf? There hasn't been a change in the C-bill rewards since "Rewards 2.0" that I'm aware of.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users