Random Observation About Psr

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler Valentine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Corporal
  • 1,472 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:32 PM

I thought that the Tier 1 'Tryhards' (uh... really talented players. Let's give credit where it's due) would be a nuisance on these forums since rankings were announced, but it has been quite the opposite. First of all; almost to a person the tier ones have been helpful and respectful, thank you. Additionally, I've found that a lot of the voices i respect on these forums aren't T1, AND, holy crap, their ideas are still valid! Really impressed (once again) with the maturity and intelligence level of the player base here. The point of this thread? Corny as it sounds... The best part of this game is the people that play it, and 99% of you have proved it once again :)

#2 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:10 PM

All hail our tier 1 overlords!!!!!!

#3 cSand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:14 PM

View PostTyler Valentine, on 24 September 2015 - 02:32 PM, said:

I thought that the Tier 1 'Tryhards' (uh... really talented players. Let's give credit where it's due) would be a nuisance on these forums since rankings were announced, but it has been quite the opposite. First of all; almost to a person the tier ones have been helpful and respectful, thank you. Additionally, I've found that a lot of the voices i respect on these forums aren't T1, AND, holy crap, their ideas are still valid! Really impressed (once again) with the maturity and intelligence level of the player base here. The point of this thread? Corny as it sounds... The best part of this game is the people that play it, and 99% of you have proved it once again :)

Except all your haters, AMIRITE

Posted Image

sorry I'm just havin too much of a field day with this one

Edited by cSand, 24 September 2015 - 03:15 PM.

#4 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:16 PM

It's a grind mechanic nothing impressive about it... 2500 games to seed you in the right tier..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users