2Nd Wave Gold Khan Mechs

5 replies to this topic

#1 Candid

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:59 PM

This is a request for the second wave of Clan Invasion mechs to receive Gold Khan variants as did the first wave. For the sake of thoroughness, let's be specific and name:

the Koshi
the Fenris
the Loki
the Man-o-War
the Mad Dog (if it doesn't confuse matters)

This thread is not for backlash... Please don't write me a novel explaining how gold mechs are killing videogames. Nobody is forcing you to buy a walking teamkill invitation if you don't want to! This thread is purely to gauge the number of "Yae!"`s or "Maybe!"`s out there.

"Better you than me"`s can come too, but I humbly ask that you don't make a meal of it. :P

Personally, I'd buy a gold Hellbringer whether it came with the other 2nd wave packages and the Mad Dog or not. So I'm a fanatical "Yae".

Edited by Candid, 16 September 2014 - 05:32 PM.

#2 kernow1988

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:37 PM

I wouldn't say no the the option of a Golden Loki, funds permitting of course.

I had actually assumed there would be a set of golden variants with this wave as well... Seems odd that there isn't

#3 Celtic Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 507 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf Operations - Tukayyid - Honolulu HI

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:58 PM

Same here but it depends on the mech!!

#4 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

Gold Mad dog....and you can take my money.

#5 Candid

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:31 PM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 16 September 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

Gold Mad dog....and you can take my money.

I considered asking for this too, and I guess it couldn't hurt to express an interest in it to PGI. I'll add it to the list.

What stopped me was the assumption that the "upgrade" route to Gold Khan Mad Dog from having both the Masakari pack and Man-o-War pack (for the invasion Mad Dog) would be pretty muddy water... And if they offered no upgrade route? Then people who might have preferred the Gold Khan but instead bought the top tier 1st and 2nd waves to get their Mad Dog would be understandably upset.

I feel like that paragraph is a bit of a mess, but it's 2:30am and I'm pretty sure my point is still decipherable. :)

#6 Gramash

• PipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 27 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:55 PM

Gold Khan mech packs for wave 2 and 3 would be lovely options. I personally wasn't interested in a gold Dire Wolf or Mad Dog, but I would fork out money for a gold AC or Ex, and I know others would consider it for the EJ. If we could have the option to purchase for mech pack 2 and 3 a gold khan mech pack that would be greatly appreciated.

Please take my money!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users