3 replies to this topic

#1 Lostdragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,711 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:17 AM

I'm not a new player but I'm trying to reintroduce a friend to the game (he played a couple of games in LRMaggeddon and quit). I bought some premium time this morning so we could do a private lobby, however, I can't launch from the lobby because I can't set the full team option to no. I've logged out and back in, I show my premium time counting down, and I can set all the other premium features in the private lobby. Anyone got any ideas?

#2 Lostdragon

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,711 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:25 AM

Nevermind, found that both team commanders must have premium time running, which I find to be incredibly frustrating...

#3 R3DSKULL

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:51 AM

Is this serious? If so this is stupid. If you dont earn anything why not just let people duel if they want another very poor move from PGI but as forbes said they have lost the plot.

#4 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:30 AM

View PostR3DSKULL, on 16 January 2016 - 02:51 AM, said:

Is this serious? If so this is stupid. If you dont earn anything why not just let people duel if they want another very poor move from PGI but as forbes said they have lost the plot.

apparently the reason is that it costs as much in server real-estate to run a 1v1 private match as it does for a 12v12 match, a 12v12 private match does not require any premium time but some of the options are locked unless at least 1 player has premium time, if you want less than 12 players on ether team both team "leaders" need premium time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users