- - - - -

Hello And Thank You.

4 replies to this topic

#1 DR4GONFLYE

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:23 PM

Hello to everyone. I am new to MWO. I passed basic training but I still havent worked my way through all of the cadet bonuses.

I tried to think of an interesting question but failed. Every question I have thought of so far has been covered by more experienced players, in these forums, helping rookies like me. All I can really say is.....Hello and thanks to everyone that has helped me and has no idea they did. (Tips, videos, etc...)

Also a BIG thanks to the people that made this game and keep it up and running.

#2 Naduk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,575 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:31 PM

Welcome to MWO I hope your having fun
Be sure to jump back into the training academy as after you finish basic training new training and testing grounds open up
Its a great place to try out new mechs and get a feel for chassis before you buy them and with out the stress of a live match
Its hard to see if you like something when everyone is trying to melt your face off
The gauntlet is an outstanding practice tool for living longer in matches and spotting targets faster

#3 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:39 PM

If you do happen to have any questions not already answered, feel free to ask away. I'm sure someone (as you've noticed) is more than willing to try and help.

And welcome to MW:O. :D

#4 Xbwalker

• PipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 89 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSanta Maria CA

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:17 PM

Welcome buddy! I am fairly new too and I am loving it. I recommend spending lots of time in the training grounds practicing shooting enemies while on the move. I have been practicing a lot in my raven on destroying individual components and it is paying off. See ya on the battlefield and feel free to add me. I am always looking for buddies to fight alongside.

#5 FlipOver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationIsland Continent of Galicia, Poznan

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:58 AM

View PostDR4GONFLYE, on 07 October 2015 - 07:23 PM, said:

Hello to everyone. I am new to MWO. I passed basic training but I still havent worked my way through all of the cadet bonuses.

I tried to think of an interesting question but failed. Every question I have thought of so far has been covered by more experienced players, in these forums, helping rookies like me. All I can really say is.....Hello and thanks to everyone that has helped me and has no idea they did. (Tips, videos, etc...)

Also a BIG thanks to the people that made this game and keep it up and running.

Sir, you are a sight for sore eyes.

Most people have questions and don't bother searching the forum for the already answered ones. This piles up the forums with multiple topics that already have been discussed and answered.

Now you did what it is supposed to be done and for that I have to reply to your topic by saying:

"No! Thank you!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users