#1 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:20 AM

In the FRR Hub there is a new tab just below the Landing Pad called 'Runes of Wsidom'. I have placed some excellent beginner guides and CW Dropdeck manuals into it.

If you or someone you know are looking for a little guidance and would like to work on improving your effectiveness in CW I recommend taking a look at those tabs.

I think they are a great place to start for everyone and anyone looking to make a real difference in CW battles; especially the dropdeck guides.

A special thanks to Kin3ticX who made these for us.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 06 October 2015 - 08:28 AM.

#2 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:30 AM

You still should lock those channels so people don't try to sit in them. =P

#3 crustydog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:14 AM

It is good to see FRR is a veritable hive of Community Warfare activity in the past 12 weeks.

There has definitely been a resurgence of Space Viking culture - not to mention the recapture of several FRR planets from the Clans. Especially nice is the high level of overnight activity ( as in while North America is sleeping.) The faction hub system of FRR is considered by many to be more advanced and interactive than those of other factions. Using this system to it's full potential allows the FRR to be one of the few IS factions who actively takes the fight to the Clans.

As FRR has learned, when it comes to great Community Warfare, attack is where you want to be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users