The Praetorian Legion's Galactc Tour Continues

6 replies to this topic

#1 BaconCouch

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 163 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:57 AM

We're here! And we have shiny clan mechs to support you in your efforts for the next two weeks!
Let the cbills flow, and the planets fall!

#2 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:32 PM

TBH it has been a struggle to encourage CGB to attack the singular Inner Sphere planet available to them, the few attacks that I have been part of have centred around large or full PL groups. It's a real chore getting enough Bears interested in gaining territory, a majority seem to be happy defending Wolf and Jade Falcon worlds.

We went 4 for 5 on Sunday night before the group had to break up and 2 for 2 on Friday but there just isn't enough bodies to really make a push. Oh well, I guess it's true enough that the great Bear is hibernating and the Legion will be departing for our next contract on Friday :(

Good luck CGB.

Edited by xX PUG Xx, 14 October 2015 - 08:33 PM.

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:06 PM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 14 October 2015 - 08:32 PM, said:

TBH it has been a struggle to encourage CGB to attack the singular Inner Sphere planet available to them, the few attacks that I have been part of have centred around large or full PL groups. It's a real chore getting enough Bears interested in gaining territory, a majority seem to be happy defending Wolf and Jade Falcon worlds.

We went 4 for 5 on Sunday night before the group had to break up and 2 for 2 on Friday but there just isn't enough bodies to really make a push. Oh well, I guess it's true enough that the great Bear is hibernating and the Legion will be departing for our next contract on Friday :(

Good luck CGB.

A lot of this is due to CGBI and now possibly GCGB looking more towards the proper CW known as NetBattleTech league, AKA NBT League.
PGI keeps sitting on their hands with CW, moving at a snails pace. CGBI has been waiting to play a proper CW, something worth commiting forces to vs the current CW of 'Tag that planet'
We thank you for a tour in our space, but the fact PGI has a subpar CW vs what the community can provide makes it not worthwhile to participate in.

Edited by CoffiNail, 16 October 2015 - 12:24 PM.

#4 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:58 PM

I hear you Coffinail, I did look at NBT but the necessity for prearranging private matches means it is beyond a lot of players but it does have a massive amount going for it. Good luck and have fun with it.

#5 Mordale

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 24 December 2015 - 04:45 PM

Posted Image

#6 Mordale

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant