How Long Is Too Long?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Mecha Buster

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 37 posts
  • LocationDeep in your ***.

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:54 PM

They are asking us what champions we want...Don't we as a community want a better game? Maybe some more game modes? I don't know about you guys, but I don't want more mechs until they fix the game. It's been in beta for like what, four years? I like new mechs, sure, but when, Lord, when is it going to get fixed? Please developers, for all that is Battletech, give us a real game, not a first person shooter with mechs. It's lame.

#2 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:42 AM

Random complaint is still random....

If you want to complain about the game being broken, then it might be helpfull if you said what is broken in it. Maybe a list of things which peeve you off for example... but please also note, that the complaint should be something PGI can fix and not something the players themselves are to blame for (Nascaring away from friendly Assaults for example is one thing PGI is not able to fix short of giving some players an eduction to improve their intelligence).

As for the Beta bit.... the only part of the game which is considered "Beta²" is CW. The rest of the game has been out of Beta for quite a long while.

#3 Mecha Buster

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 37 posts
  • LocationDeep in your ***.

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

Wow, you must work for PGI, with your ********. i want to attack a base, not like assault, a real base. I want to take out a convoy or attack anything but a group of other mechs. You must be in their pocket with that kind of aggressive, angry attack when all im saying is stop making mechs, start making a game. Silence, peasant.

#4 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:09 AM

View PostMecha Buster, on 09 October 2015 - 11:02 AM, said:

Wow, you must work for PGI, with your ********. i want to attack a base, not like assault, a real base. I want to take out a convoy or attack anything but a group of other mechs. You must be in their pocket with that kind of aggressive, angry attack when all im saying is stop making mechs, start making a game. Silence, peasant.

How old are you? Just curious...

#5 Hex Pallett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,009 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHomeless, in the streets of Solaris 7

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:44 PM

m8 you need to chill

#6 S3dition

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:47 PM

They already have a game. Tic-tac-toe is a game.

But let's take this seriously. What, exactly, should they do to make it a game? Give me a scrum list of who should do what. Give a date it should be completed by.

For the record, people who work for PGI are flagged in a very obvious manner. I can assure you, none of them have replied yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users