Omnipod And Mech Masteries--How Does It Work?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Xoco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 281 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:11 AM

Got my first clan mech from the reward program. Seems to me that all clan mechs parts are actually switchable. So if you buy an A variant mech, switch all the parts to variant B..does that mean you now have a variant B? How exactly does skills/masteries work on these clan mechs? I'm confused!?

Oh, and if I can add one more question: each part have a ton of quirk-like attribute listed on them. How do these bonuses work? Do all of them add up and get applied to every part? Or do "quirks" from each part only apply to that specific part?

Edited by Xoco, 12 October 2015 - 07:21 AM.

#2 Sigilum Sanctum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,673 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:13 AM

Skill mastery is no different from an IS mech.

#3 0bsidion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:44 AM

View PostXoco, on 12 October 2015 - 07:11 AM, said:

Got my first clan mech from the reward program. Seems to me that all clan mechs parts are actually switchable. So if you buy an A variant mech, switch all the parts to variant B..does that mean you now have a variant B? How exactly does skills/masteries work on these clan mechs? I'm confused!?

Oh, and if I can add one more question: each part have a ton of quirk-like attribute listed on them. How do these bonuses work? Do all of them add up and get applied to every part? Or do "quirks" from each part only apply to that specific part?

The only part that counts as far as determining which config it is considered is the CT, as it is the only part that can't be swapped out. The quirks apply to the whole mech and are cumulative.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users