October Challenge

Experimental

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts
  • LocationAce in RVN-3L, HBK-4P, CDA-2A, AS7-S, BNC-3M, Won Top Dog Tourny.. Those are my bests

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:25 AM

Challenge: Mechwarriors will be challenged this October to attack certain components. Mech bays and large amounts of gxp will be given out to the pilots that can destroy 3 head components, 8 arms and legs, 12 side torsos and center torsos. Separate random rewards will be given out for every 5 components destroyed.

It's just for fun, but offering this reward also helps new players get started.

#2 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:44 AM

Great idea, however without the cockpits. The reason for this is pbvious. Apart from the lucky kill during a match everyone will just go for that AFK /DC mech and forsake their team to get those needed cockpit kills.

Hitting arms legs and torso components is easy enough to manage, just increase the number of components to make it challenging enough for the average player to actually start aiming.

Legs: 50
Arms: 50
Side torsos: 40
Centre torsos: 20

#3 CimaGarahau

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 147 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWesternmost Germany

Posted 12 October 2015 - 11:43 AM

Sounds interesting F8Sealed! please don't choose options about kills or successful mathes (wins). Both options are currently not doable for me.

#4 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts
  • LocationAce in RVN-3L, HBK-4P, CDA-2A, AS7-S, BNC-3M, Won Top Dog Tourny.. Those are my bests

Posted 15 October 2015 - 07:59 AM

..........Isnt....that....part of the game.........? So are you saying you shouldn't be rewarded for killing other mechs or winning? That doesn't make any sense to me. It is a challenge, meaning it is supposed to be challenging.

View PostRushin Roulette, on 12 October 2015 - 01:44 AM, said:

Great idea, however without the cockpits. The reason for this is pbvious. Apart from the lucky kill during a match everyone will just go for that AFK /DC mech and forsake their team to get those needed cockpit kills.

Hitting arms legs and torso components is easy enough to manage, just increase the number of components to make it challenging enough for the average player to actually start aiming.

Legs: 50
Arms: 50
Side torsos: 40
Centre torsos: 20

You have a good point.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users