#1 scgt1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 291 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:21 AM

It's been months and your payment system is still highly flawed. Paypal Credit (Formerly Bill Me Later) and Paypal Smart Connect still don't work. Both of these payment forms can be used all over the globe yet you guys still can't get with this crap payment system and get this problem worked out.

#2 Arturus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 503 posts
  • LocationSummer, Skye Federation

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

Agreed...! Been trying to resolve a CC issue myself over the past 24 hours...last night bought the $20 Marauder pack item and then the payment system would not accept any further attempts at my purchases of MCs...tried 7 times (with the only CC I have ever used with which I have made dozens of purchases)...Now, each attempt is declined by PGI's website...Go figure, try to give PGI $ and they cannot get a stable payment system up and running? CS has been less than helpful as they keep emailing, telling me the issue is resolved and "try again"...yeah, well, it doesn't work...

Bad form, PGI...and VERY frustrating for your customers who are trying to PAY you for stuff LOL...You may want to fix this?

#3 Bone1970

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:11 PM

I put money from my bank on my pay-pal account, bank-account linked and verified (to pay-pal) but still I can't buy MC's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users