I Need Assistance

2 replies to this topic

#1 Joe Wildstar

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:57 PM

ok idk if this is the right place to ask this but I just resently reinstalled MechWarrior online on my laptop after about a year off because of a windows issue I had when I upgraded my OS to 8.1 windows 8 on my laptop played MWO like a dream and I loved the game guys you did very good on the game and graphics.

well after my laptop had a harddrive issue I had got it replaced and upgraded my OS to windows 10 and install MWO back on but for some reason it wont work its giving me this response why

" MSVCR100.dll" I have no idea what this is but I checked it and it said it was a rejestry error or something please if anyone can help me solve this problem ?

#2 Joe Wildstar

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

ok it even says this too " MSVCP100.ddl " as well

#3 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 17 October 2015 - 10:19 PM

You need the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables installed.

I did the 2010, 2012, and 2013 versions, both the x86 and x64.

So...

Download and install this...
...and this
...and this (choose both vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86)
...and this (choose both vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86)

Because the file names are the same, you should download the 2010 versions, install them, then delete them before downloading the next version. The reason for installing the different versions is that some games require the older versions and won't accept the newer ones.

Also, only download these directly from Microsoft, as files from other sites might install bad stuff along with the files you want.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users