#41 Kaptain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:07 PM

View PostKuritaclan, on 30 October 2016 - 02:31 PM, said:

Wow - A year has past. And people still cry.

And some people dig up an old thread to complain about someone who was making a suggestion... over a year ago.

Edited by Kaptain, 30 October 2016 - 04:07 PM.

#42 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 30 October 2016 - 06:19 PM

Sorry Kuritaclan, but the locust is about 10x more annoying right now than any clan light, unless you are running streaks...

#43 Kuritaclan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 October 2016 - 12:28 AM

View PostKaptain, on 30 October 2016 - 04:07 PM, said:

And some people dig up an old thread to complain about someone who was making a suggestion... over a year ago.

Yeah. I was fascinated, that the ach is only 1 year into the game by now.

View PostMovinTarget, on 30 October 2016 - 06:19 PM, said:

Sorry Kuritaclan, but the locust is about 10x more annoying right now than any clan light, unless you are running streaks...

You don't need to be sry about that. Everybody need an archenemy. For some it still is the ach, get humiliated by a locust.

#44 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:35 AM

ACH...Lol_cust....it doesn't matter we got mechs in game that are only viable because either their Hitboxes still refuse to register 90% of the incomming dmg or that are so fast they are scratching at MWOs game engine limit and simply cant be hit cause what you see is just not there.

Just came of a game where I spectated one of the "cheaters" shutting down 3 times in a row in front of an Catapult firing its quad LLasers at him. This guy just moved gently back and for altering the angle and was constantly hit by the pult.
I could see the Laser glaring on its frontscreen and its paperdoll not blinking from time to time even while beeing hit.
He took down the catapult after he alphaed himself the 3rd time into shutdown.

And those warping Locusts...well.

MWO is focussed on competitive gameplay now.....yea.

#45 TWLT S

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 02:56 AM

Maybe everyone has to have his special enemy. But I too think, that something is wrong with the hitboxes. If you hit a locust with a AC20 there is always an noticeable effect, while ACH s just run off as nothing had happend. I mean how many times ACH are the last mech standing.... ?

Edited by TWLT S, 04 November 2016 - 12:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users