#1 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:57 AM

As part of our efforts to improve the community experience and the competitive environment within the FRR we have set up a new unit: The Royal KungsArmé Reserve or RKA.

The intent is for this unit to function as beginniner stage for all new members, lone wolves, PUGGers etc of the FRR to congregate. The officers in the RKA reserve will be solely made up of trainers. The purpose being to give new players the structured experience and competitive tools to become better players and better members of the FRR. Once trained and comfortable in the community these members will then be encouraged to join one of the RKA units. And thus 'graduate' from the reserves.

Obviously some members with limited commitments or interest will probably never leave the RKA reserves but that won't be the norm. Furthermore new members of the other RKA units will be encouraged to participate in the training exercises the RKA reserves promote.

Hopefully we will soon start to see some RKA tagged members in drops and it truly will be a glorious new dawn for our faction. If there is anyone reading this who considers themselves something of a trainer or want to join the RKA reserves or just want to be involved in this on some level I recommend you get in contact with Mercier or CrustyDog.

Thanks! And may the eye of Heimdall be on us all.

-Dane Jarl of the ISENGRIM

Edited by Mech The Dane, 21 October 2015 - 06:14 AM.

#2 crustydog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:45 AM

Thank You, Mech The Dane, I could not have said it better myself.

It is well recognized among experienced warriors that survival in the Inner Sphere is not easy for the new warrior. It is also recognized that one of the best techniques for getting the newer warrior on the fast track to success is through participation in combat drops along side warriors with greater experience.

There are many among us who realize just how hard obtaining that success can be - for we have already followed this path, and we are interested in improving the environment for the newer warriors, to get you the information and experience you need to improve your own combat skills - all of which translates directly into better rewards for you, and better warriors for the FRR.

To be fair, the RKA is a brand new initiative, and we do not yet know exactly what this is going to look like down the road. I have no doubt it will evolve and mature over time. With careful and conservative stewardship, we have every reasonable expectation that we can achieve some outstanding results.

We are currently actively searching the universe for skilled and willing instructors who may wish to participate in this initiative and offer programs of their own under the auspices of the RKA.

I myself can most easily be located on the FRR Hub, where I do try to spend time at least every other day. I am available to answer your questions, so feel free to message me at any time regarding RKA matters.

CrustyDog, RKA.

Edited by crustydog, 22 October 2015 - 06:11 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users