Protocol When Fragged

22 replies to this topic

#21 Ssamout

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationPihalla

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:11 PM

View PostWheels, on 21 November 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

First, you should be running with FRAPS or another program that allows you to take screen shots, this way you can capture the screen that shows who it was that killed you, take many screen shots, take screen shots of the end of match team screen to show team members, map details as well time of match too.

No need for fraps or **** like that. Just hit print screen and a screen shot is saved in c:\users\*\saved games\mechwarrior online

#22 crustydog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 November 2015 - 02:28 PM

Being new to the server, you have to be careful about how to interpret the incoming fire - sometimes it is hostility, sometime accidental misfire, sometimes it's hazing, sometimes even friendship and affection. There are many reasons - but regardless, you should always try not to get too worked up about it - it happens. People get legged, decapitated, limbs get removed - arty gets dropped - stuff happens. Warriors will be warriors, and all that.

I, myself, do take time to practice my head shots:)

#23 Grothaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:19 PM

View PostFearthegn, on 21 October 2015 - 07:11 AM, said:

When I am online, I adopt a characater persona which includes a prominant southern Mississippi Valley twang which is done for comical effect.

Are you from the South? Sounds like you ran across some real Southern boys, who didnt find your insulting "character persona" as amusing as you do.

I can only imagine what other comical embellishments you include in it,.... If you were playing with Russian pilots, and speaking over coms in a fake Chekov voice for "comical effect" would you expect any different?

My advice... dont be a bigot or douchebag ingame, whether you think its funny or not, and you will have better results.

I would have at least gave you fair warning before fragging you ;)

Edited by Grothaus, 01 December 2015 - 01:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users