21 replies to this topic

#21 Kieva

• PipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:28 PM

View PostTolwyen, on 01 December 2015 - 05:32 PM, said:

The crow is no more overpowered than any other mech ... it all comes down to the pilot and having their mech setup for their particular playstyle. I feel a crow is actually rather easy to defeat than over powered, take out their ballistic (arm) and they're practically done for.

I think you're my favorite Davion ever.

#22 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:18 AM

It will never go, becasue it is superior in basically evertyhing, juicy tiny hitboxes, great loadoutpossibilities, perfect engine size choice. Unless PGI grows a pair to finally start buffing and nerfing on chassis base they will never balance this superioiry out of the crow just by tech balances.

@tolwyen and when the crow comes without B arm? yes the Big dakka arm crow does have a weakness, but nearly any other setup can beso much symmetric that you do not have such a downside.

Except havign JJ's the crow is superior to all the other choices within its range.

View PostMischiefSC, on 22 October 2015 - 11:39 PM, said:

Look. Even PGI has acknowledged that the ACH, Scrow, TW and some others are out of scale with the other mechs in the game. That the best mech in every category is a Clan mech and that Clan balance has been off for 2 years.

That's the point of the rebalance. As Russ said, though I'm a bit dubious as to how, the point is to make an Orion equal to a Timber Wolf. Right now the Scrow has some balance issues. Wonky hitboxes as well. All that is on the table to be fixed.

unfortunately for this balance they adjust clan vs Is tech meaning OK clanners and UP clanners just drop too. which in the ned will on clanside keep these 4 mechs the metachoice. it does not help diversity and balance only a bit on the meta vs meta level.

I eman look at this threat we talk about ACH's vs FS9's great, everythign si balanced, because thegame only knows 1 light mech pe faction yet right?
But I do think ACH and FS9 are quite well balanced vs each other. But they are horribly Op if you bring the other lights on the table.

Edited by Lily from animove, 02 December 2015 - 09:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Facebook