Ask The Devs 9 - Answers!

65 replies to this topic

#61 Grey Weasel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationToledo,OH

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

20% more awesome? That could take years! Or maybe just a couple of months the way you guys have been working.

#62 Sumner

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

given the amount of questions asked and having them answer six of them was ... dissapointing

#63 Astaroth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

View PostSumner, on 13 July 2012 - 09:11 AM, said:

given the amount of questions asked and having them answer six of them was ... dissapointing

Considering that the original plan was to answer only one or two questions per week, I'd say getting six was a nice little bonus.

#64 Arteste

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationNorth Port, Florida

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Urban maps,... wonder if the Devs have considered commercial endorsements endorsements as a way of increasing revenue. I for one would LOVE to tear apart a Taco Bell!

#65 mekabuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:00 AM

Have no problem with there being no nukes, but certainly hope there is at least several different ways your mech will explode upon destruction. I KNOW your probably sick of the comparisons, but one of the GREAT features of mwll is how the mech dies. IT falls, it ragdolls, missles cook off, it goes boom. All of these are varied and implemented well. MEchs dying the same way over and over is a bit 10 years ago.

#66 zzerker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

Q:i have a question when you buy a founders back is that for the actual game open beta or closed beta usage for and if you buy it does it automactly take away premium days even if your not accepted to the game yet?

Edited by zzerker, 19 July 2012 - 03:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users