I Have A Favour To Ask Of My Fellow Liao Warriors...

3 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:31 AM

I am geting my new computer within 6-7 weeks time, so while I plan on using the training grounds to start honing my skills again, considering the amount of time I have spent away (and become really rusty at piloting my 'Mechs), would anyone mind if, when they saw me online to form a group with me, just in solo drops, until I can get back to piloting as I used to? More just to provide back-up and support to watch my back while I get re-acquainted with my 'Mechs and getting used to playing again?

The reason i ask for this favour is because considering the long time I have been not been playing, any any all help between my fellow Liao Warriors would be great (and considering that I am a faster learner when it comes to getting back in-game and piloting my 'Mechs, I will need a littl support help from anyone in the Great House Liao iuntil I feel confident enough not to be baby-sat anymore and start in earnest in integrating myself into the drops to provide better support for all my team members?

While I was gone, some of you might have noticed some of my questions on the "short question, quick answer" thread, so I have been using this time to read up on how to better equip my current 'Mechs and use them a lot more effectively (especially with my Raven-3L and its Guardian ECM suite) and reading up on better strategies (by watching many a YT video) on how best to use the maps more effectively to help out the teams I am put with, so it would only be for a week at the most before I am able to pilot my 'Mechs like I did in the past and become a more aggressive in attacking and defending (I will be using the in-game VOIP in all drops, solo and CW events respectively instead of text-comms) and maybe re-download TS3 for better communications with those I am paired up with in teams.

Unfortunately, even thogh the CRB Crab is my favourite Medium 'mech, I would love to buy it, but cannot to pay for one with D-Bills (what I call instead of Mechwarior credits), but the medium Crab is the one 'Mech I excell at more than the others, since my days of playing Mechwarior 2: Mercenaries) so once that is available for C-Bills, I will be switching that out as my token 'Mech instead of always relying on my current totem 'Mech, the Hunchback-4J (and be able to perform both the roles of scout, sniper and hit and run tactics.

But if anyone would not mind baby-sitting me for the first week that I return, I promise that I would more than make up for it and pay your genosity in kind at a later date.

Thanks in advance, if anyone of you would like to help me, but you really, I do not mind if most of you would rather not to through all of that trouble, I just thought I would ask, since there is no harm in asking.

Leif tanner
- Force leader, Capellan Confederation,
Planet Boardwalk

#2 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:57 AM

Wow, I would have thought that players would be willing to help their fellow Liao pilots, but given that everyone who is everyone ignores any calls for help, makes me think that not one of you give a darn about helping others with less experience and focus only on their own accounts.
I will not put any more faith ion House Liao when everypone cared only for themselves. :/

#3 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:12 PM

Do you even have your new computer? Yet this is how you respond?

#4 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:07 PM

i cant read through such long posts about nothing

dont ask what your house can do for you, ask what you can do for your house :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users