6 replies to this topic

#1 xR1pp3Rx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 200 posts
  • Locationpacific north west

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:09 AM

I am currently assembling a team to work on a Mechwarrior Film using the Cryengine 3 to develope the the entire film! we need texture artists and level designers compitent in using the Cryengine 2-3

we have a couple modelers but are always wanting new 3d artists and animators (particularly in need of a good charactor modeler)

All participants in film will be asked to sign a NDA and provide proof of ID.
Also of entrest is the fact the Mechstorm team is currently developing its own original game (privately owned IP) wich may provide possible monitary returns for those who are asked to get incvoled in it.

i would ask those enterested to goto www.mechstorm.com and make a new account and request to join the IA film crew! from there you will be directed to how to join our team!

Edited by xR1pp3Rx, 04 December 2011 - 03:50 AM.

#2 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:29 AM

Not to rain on your parade, but making money off someone else's IP usually results in a Cease & Desist at best, lawsuit at worst.

Good luck with your venture!

#3 xR1pp3Rx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:46 AM

um the IP i speak of has nothing to do with ANY franchise an is owned solely by macktech llc the film project is fan based and assumes 0 monitary gain.. sorry you got confused ^_^

#4 Firefly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 757 posts
  • LocationAtlanta GA

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:14 AM

I'm not confused. By your own admission in the original post:

a MechWarrior Film

So which is it? Because in your original post you say "a MechWarrior Film" and in your second post you say "the IP i speak of has nothing to do with ANY franchise an is owned solely by macktech llc".

#5 xR1pp3Rx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

again you are still confused.. and by my own admission.. in the second post i stated: the film project is fan based and assumes 0 monitary gain.

still confused? your mixing two seperate projects.. i clearly stated in the first post.. im looking for artists to work on a film project.. if they are good and are chosen to work on the Other project.. they may see some monatarty gain from it. get it?

#6 BattleOfLuthien

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:05 PM

Yeah, that wasn't really clear from the post to be honest. Good luck with the projects.

#7 xR1pp3Rx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:51 AM

I edited the original post in hopes it reads better. sorry for the confusion!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users