Saving Loadouts

6 replies to this topic

#1 Mergatroid Skittle

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:42 AM

Can we have the ability to save a loadout? It would be convenient if we could simply swap a loadout with a few clicks. Any reason we haven't seen this?

#2 Thander Gil

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTulsa,Ok

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:43 AM

to be quite honest.....they've been to busy fixing the fiasco that was IGP.

#3 Mergatroid Skittle

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:19 AM

It seems like a feature that should have been incorporated by now. I'm not saying they need to do it right now, but at some point it would be nice.

#4 GRiPSViGiL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,904 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationHillsboro, OR

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:21 AM

View PostThander Gil, on 30 October 2015 - 08:43 AM, said:

to be quite honest.....they've been to busy fixing the fiasco that was IGP.

Not convinced it was ALL IGP. PGI doesn't seem much different without them, they still can't make this game compelling and robust as the IPs potential could be.

#5 Coolant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,079 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:03 AM

+1 for saving loadouts. In MW4:Mercs it was a simple click to switch from one variant of the same chassis to another.

But, I think it may be a revenue thing, and I'm ok with that. Currently, you can view any mech and build it in game but you can't save it and try it out on the testing grounds or in game. You have to spend Cbills or MC to actually take it for a spin.

A buddy in my unit suggested a small rental fee to take a mech out for a certain amount of time which could be one solution. Or just make mechs loanable within units. Another buddy got the free Timberwolf from the event but he is hardcore IS due to the lore and him playing tabletop, so he won't use his. He wants to donate it to the unit. Alas...

P.S. Please finally make the Coffers mean something...

#6 Tyler Valentine

• Senior Corporal
  • 1,472 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:37 AM

+1 OP.

Town hall stated that they are indeed adding to the robustness and depth of the game via CW III and a long-term plan for single player (we'll see but I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt). Coffers should be addressed soon (not Soon™ hopefully) with the introduction of CW III and the ability to fortify owned planets and incentivize mercs to defend said planets.

Just dropped $20 on the Warhammer pack to support the upcoming changes... Anyone got a bridge to sell me :ph34r:

#7 GRiPSViGiL

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,904 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationHillsboro, OR

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:44 AM

View PostTyler Valentine, on 30 October 2015 - 10:37 AM, said:

+1 OP.

Town hall stated that they are indeed adding to the robustness and depth of the game via CW III and a long-term plan for single player (we'll see but I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt). Coffers should be addressed soon (not Soon™ hopefully) with the introduction of CW III and the ability to fortify owned planets and incentivize mercs to defend said planets.

Just dropped $20 on the Warhammer pack to support the upcoming changes... Anyone got a bridge to sell me :ph34r:

I would sell you my account if you want a Gold Summoner with two years of banked plus running premium time with over 9k MC and 417 Mil CB if you want to throw money away like that. Ya, I am now a hater but I once white knighted and put my money where my mouth was. HUGE mistake.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users