12Th Bear Guards

134 replies to this topic

#21 Bo8

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:03 PM

I recently bought a mad dog and I love it. Thanks for inviting me.

Hey, thanks for inviting me and im working on teamspeak.

#22 StonedVet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:39 PM

Interested if someone could add me in game as a friend, same name as forums, thank you

#23 The Pump Prophet

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:25 PM

I'd really like to join the 12th Bear Guards! I'm playing CW since Beta 1 and playing with random people isn't always the best! Figured out it would be way more fun to join a group!

#24 Kluso

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:59 PM

I'm new to the game (bought a founders package but never really played until now). I'm looking for a mature group as i'm 37 with 2 kids. Would like to help out with clan war stuff but i'll be needing a bit of training to understand the meta and tricks of the trade. I played all the old Mechwarrior games in the past but primarily play world of tanks now. Hope i'll be a good candidate for your clan.

Find me in game(Kluso) if interested.

#25 Bobv2

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:19 AM

I'm looking to join a clan for more organized play and to develop my tactical understanding of the game. Currently I am working on my mastery of the artic cheetah and prefer to pilot light mechs or assults(will be awhile before I can save the cbills to start working mastery on assults). I am usually on Sundays - Thursday 5pm-8pm est.

#26 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:13 PM

Well fought last night. It was a welcomed skirmish in between fighting off the Inner Sphere.

We should partner up in the future and attack Inner Sphere together if we get the chance.

#27 Davz Not Here

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:29 AM

View PostSkoll, on 26 December 2015 - 05:25 AM, said:

---Begin Transmission---

I'm pretty sure you guys giving out "free access" to all the Battletech novels and cartoons is literally theft since I doubt any of you are the copyright holders or authors.

---Transmission End---

I'm a musician by trade and career, so i know a little something about copyrights. i wouldn't worry about this one too much.

#28 Magnus AC20

Rookie

• The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:15 PM

Would like to join up

#29 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:52 AM

<O 12BG always a pleasure dropping with an honorable Ghost Bear unit! Keep the faith.

Ghost Bear Strong!!!

#30 Panknight

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:22 PM

Greetings,

I am wishing to inquiring more about this group. I wish to join a Team to learn and grow. To who can I contact about joining?

#31 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:54 AM

Honours to your unit Jep and Brothers, we welcome you as our greatest allies and stand beside you in the march to Terra Nova.
With Respect
ATTAKHAN666

#32 ElFishii

Rookie

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:05 PM

Would love to join your Unit if you'd have me. Been playing Mechwarrior online on and off for about two years and as for experience I haven't really learned much in these two years.

#33 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:15 AM

Just want to PPC fire some love at these guys. Proud to stand by 12BG as a member of GBKP. Great dudes to ride or die with.

#34 PsychoMike55

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:13 AM

Would like to join the 12th Bear Guards and have already sent you a friend request Jep. Just have to leave the Omega Mob first. Best thing is you are in the US and that makes it easier to talk and drop with some friendly people.

#35 Raegar

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 05:18 AM

Got an invite about 2 months ago, been in some CW and quick drops on RC, which was fun. But today I suddenly realized that I was kicked from the unit for the unknown reason. Is there any explanation to this?

#36 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:18 AM

View PostRaegar, on 02 February 2016 - 05:18 AM, said:

Got an invite about 2 months ago, been in some CW and quick drops on RC, which was fun. But today I suddenly realized that I was kicked from the unit for the unknown reason. Is there any explanation to this?

We are currently purging a number of members for either inactivity or failure to comply with standing orders to get on our teamspeak and both register and submit an application for recruitment at our website. If you have not done that, then that explains why you were kicked. I announced that this was coming over two weeks ago and kept it in the message of the day. If you are now willing to actually be a part of the unit and not just here for the tag, then we will happily welcome you back. We are just done giving free rides. That is all. If you have complied with our standing orders, then it was a simple mistake on my part and I apologize and will re-invite you.

Edited by Jep, 02 February 2016 - 10:21 AM.

#37 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:18 AM

We are now recruiting once again!

#38 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:45 PM

Salute to a great unit. 12BG are a good and honorable bunch - a lot of fun to drop with!

#39 Cami Softears

Rookie

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 1 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:07 AM

I am interested in joining the Unit. I follow instructions well.

Pro: I bleed blue and white. I have remembered most heavy/assault mech RCT and leg armor points to maximize my kills. I run light mechs frequently with ECM and will die by the TAG.

CONS: Tag, Narc, that one lucky shot with an AC/20.

#40 0I0

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:32 PM

Are you guys still actively recruiting?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users