2 replies to this topic

#1 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:46 AM

Simple Idea:

leave the mechs how they was before quirks and give them instead fixed mech modules
that you get when you buy the mech ontop of your free module slots.
That way you coud make unatractive mechs more intresting and give them an advantage
with allready long time balance proofed items (mech modules).

For example:

TREBUCHET-7M: advanced targeting system; improved UAV, LRM cooldown

that way you have 3 arguments to go with that mech, without limiting it to quirks.

#2 playful0

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:58 PM

i really don't understand why yall feel the need to make mechs slower to cool, slower to turn, slower to reload, slower to do almost anything with your rebalance, making my mech run hoter, and turn less and slower to move isn't going to really help me any, if the lite mechs are moveing to fast or are turning to far give them the negative quirk type thing, dont hurt the other mechs for it. all I know is my paid year is up in a couple of months. if yall continue to nerf everything I don't see the point in continuing it for another year, if you make it so I die that much easier in each and every mech from overheating etc then I will get annoyed from dieing from something that stupid and ill quit playing, if is not fun to play why do it kinda thing, this isn't a threat or anything like that. just saying if ou make it unfun people will not play as much, less people playing hurts your pockets

Edited by playful0, 03 November 2015 - 11:00 PM.

#3 Gamuray

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 866 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:28 PM

View Postplayful0, on 03 November 2015 - 10:58 PM, said:

i really don't understand why yall feel the need to make mechs slower to cool, slower to turn, slower to reload, slower to do almost anything with your rebalance, making my mech run hoter, and turn less and slower to move isn't going to really help me any, if the lite mechs are moveing to fast or are turning to far give them the negative quirk type thing, dont hurt the other mechs for it. all I know is my paid year is up in a couple of months. if yall continue to nerf everything I don't see the point in continuing it for another year, if you make it so I die that much easier in each and every mech from overheating etc then I will get annoyed from dieing from something that stupid and ill quit playing, if is not fun to play why do it kinda thing, this isn't a threat or anything like that. just saying if ou make it unfun people will not play as much, less people playing hurts your pockets

FYI, if they make ALL mechs slower to turn, cool off, reload, etc. Whole nine-yards, the only difference will be a slower played game. If you liked the way it played before, fine, but give to more difficult "resource management" style a chance ^_^ (by that I mean having to really think about your shots, heat, and manuevering being less forgiving) Personally, I tried it out and like how it feels. :rolleyes:

PS. Overheating is easily solved with a small loadout change (ie, take a single laser and replace with heatsink. Done)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users