124 replies to this topic

#121 Almond Brown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:31 AM

View PostTombstoner, on 09 November 2015 - 09:57 AM, said:

The toaster problem is systemic to the PC market. The why upgrade to 4k when HD is viable and higher and higher resolutions are too realistic. what do i need with a faster CPU and better GC.

The same kind of people who go for this http://kicksworth.com/

Pretty sure the "toaster" problem is a financial one. The kicker is the "toaster " users want PGI to "fix" the Internet so their "toasters" can play better.

View PostDaZur, on 09 November 2015 - 10:40 AM, said:

3 inches does not an e-peen make!

Oh, you said tier 3?

Well unless of course, the e = eeenie teeeny e-peenie. ;) lol omg. sad I know, sorry. (shame on me)

#122 Necromantion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:42 AM

Amen, well written post OP

#123 Malagant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 215 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:44 AM

View PostCathy, on 06 November 2015 - 10:53 AM, said:

This...only this..

I'm where you are cSand, currently not playing refunded Origins highlander package, and thinking about refunding Marauder and Warhammer, PGI seem to be intent on turning it into another boring FPS, and those payroll cretins at NGNG are pushing 4v4 and esport harder than their tongue into certain orifices .

4v4 would be the best thing for this game. It addresses a few things. 1) Queue wait times. 2) Skill deprived stomps. 3) With less things to process during a match, my guess is that lag and lag related problems will be lessened to a degree to make it a negligible problem. 4) Sure matches may be quicker, but ultimately that is what people seem to want. 5) The newer maps are just the right size, in my opinion, that give a great range of maneuvering room and cover to allow for lance formation movement. 6) We would be able to seperate the skilled from the not so skilled easier too by only permitting tier vs tier matches instead of the current snafu tier +/- 2 system.

In short, I see 4v4 as an improvement.

There are many things that NEED to be addressed though, and the development team needs to at least double in size to have a chance to get anything useful out in a timely manner.

Edited by Malagant, 09 November 2015 - 11:47 AM.

#124 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:50 AM

View PostMalagant, on 09 November 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

In short, I see 4v4 as an improvement.

I don't. Otherwise, 1v1 is the ultimate solution -- for a multiplayer game. :o

#125 DaZur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 7,511 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:00 PM

View PostAlmond Brown, on 09 November 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:

Well unless of course, the e = eeenie teeeny e-peenie. ;) lol omg. sad I know, sorry. (shame on me)

Posted Image :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users