7 replies to this topic

#1 Leopardo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:30 AM

okay new balance - lats see
1 low sensor range low targeting speed - I just cant do the light job- to scout - everybody can see me and LOCK
2 heat sinks is bad - too hot to play
3 reduced speed of speed tweak is not good....

cheetah become less effective then FSA

#2 Fester Miller

Rookie

• The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:51 PM

Something I am noticing in the posts I have read is a complete lack of knowledge. Any light mech not just the artic cheetah has one specific role...to scout and cause chaos. NOT go toe to toe with an atlas. I see many players in light mechs doing this like they are invincible and sadly with 5 small pulse lasers on it and enough time, they are able to do it.
The board game had limits to firepower on certain battle mechs for a reason. As is a locust is super fast and has great maneuverability, almost all light mechs do, That is mainly because it CANNOT carry 2 heavy lasers or an LRM 20 and still keep it's speed. A 20 ton mech shouldn't have more than one laser hard point and since the locust carried two machine guns 2 ballistic hard points. or if these rules are kept the same then increase the heat spike so that people do not exploit this rule as much as they have. The way I see it, if you are a good pilot, then you will still be a good pilot with less weapons...and a bit more common sense.

#3 Tuis Ryche

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 08:15 PM

Nice of PGI to work to gimp IS light rush...then hand clans the Cheeter. So now we have the clan light rush. Nothing like a stutter-stepping, hitreg-abusing wave of 60+ SPL's running around. But hey, PGI got its cash, so **** it.

#4 Leopardo

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:52 PM

dudes I just cant do the light mech role - I cant scout - low sensors, l cant help lrms- low target speed. I cant run fast - reduced speed is a thing.
so this is not info light, and with other stuff it is bad brawler,
what the role this mech have now?....all that whine about cheetas ceetah OP only coz its CLANs OP....stop destroy it with negative quirks - balance is a lie dudes

#5 Nevermore223

• PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:51 PM

Fix the freakin hit boxes PGI...the firepower is on par for a light...but this thing takes damage like a med. or hvy.
No need in bitching about it, it's a broke mech, and everyone who has gone up aganst 1, knows it...wheather or not they want to admit it.

#6 Leopardo

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:45 AM

cant tell you more but...when i play it not always bad like this - i saw like some cheetahs get more damage then they can,,,its a really bad hitboxes - damge is spread...or lags or desinc....as a cheetah pilot i can say - damage registring good on me - mostly.

#7 Nevermore223

• PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:16 PM

I'll buy part of the problem being lag to a certian extent, because these mech's usually run 120k or better ( scanning and panning over the landscape at those speeds tend to lead to degraded FPS...especially on the newer maps). Machine specs play a role in that as well as your ISP...but comparing this mech to every other light in this game is not relative at all.

#8 Leopardo

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:03 PM

View PostNevermore223, on 12 November 2015 - 06:16 PM, said:

I'll buy part of the problem being lag to a certian extent, because these mech's usually run 120k or better ( scanning and panning over the landscape at those speeds tend to lead to degraded FPS...especially on the newer maps). Machine specs play a role in that as well as your ISP...but comparing this mech to every other light in this game is not relative at all.

dude its feedback form PTS 3 - and on pts i find cheetah not better then FSa. cheetah has better range k - but FSa got better cooling on SPL!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users