Can't Install Mechwarrior Online

4 replies to this topic

#1 Chaubin

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:44 PM

I am having an issue where the client will patch for a long time and then toss up an md5 hash error. I have seen, and tried, all the ideas I can find. Deleting files, clean install, running the patcher...Everything and nothing has helped. If I try to patch with the repair tool it gets to a random pak file(It's been causticvalley_ig.pak, applejack.pak, and crusader.pak) and the it downloads between 10% and 50% of the file and then it stops, then crashes the patcher.

I'm down to hoping to find a complete installation online because the patcher cannot finish on my machine so I cannot play.

Any suggestions?

#2 Lunatic_Asylum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 600 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:39 PM

It sounds like your ISP stores some caches or closes some ports? I am not sure.
I would try another ISP to see if it works.

Edited by lunticasylum, 27 April 2015 - 07:40 PM.

#3 TLX

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:13 AM

When one of my family members said me that computers have a lot of problems,reading this i will give it the reason. this not happens with consoles. But hey MWO its too funny and there is in not other platform. I hope that this doesnt happens to me when i buy the new computer O.o

#4 Chaubin

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:25 AM

Turns out, it was the internet filter/reporting software package that I was testing for work. Turned it off, and it runs like a dream.

#5 Crackleberry

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 08:46 AM

I had the same problem. Disabling the net usage report software fixed my issues. FYI the software was "Networx"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users