#81 Arkhangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,181 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:38 PM

View PostDaniel James Neumann, on 15 November 2015 - 11:42 AM, said:

Yeah. It's irritating to everyone when someone in [-MS-] fails to show players due respect. We do reprimand that behavior, and I assure you that most guys in [-MS-] are friendly human beings wanting to have fun in a game.

As for the state of CW, we agree that many aspects of that mode are fundamentally broken.

in all honesty, we need Front warfare. so you have to take like 8 to 10 planets before you can advance. so it actually takes a couple ceasefires and people in every timezone get a chance to fight for it.

would also make units coordinating for CW more of a thing. I know you love your unit..but honestly they shouldn't be able to change the map as fast as they have completely on their own. hell, only reason Clans won Tukayyid was you guys, and that's only because it ended in your timezone.

I'm hoping the Steam Launch comes with a Map Reset and Phase 3 CW. Preferably the Quirk/Balance pass too so we don't frustrate the hell out of the newbies that only just learned the capabilities of their 'Mechs.

lastly.... i think people really need to stop all-chatting "GG" if you faceroll another team. it's fine to do it for your own side...but rubbing in the fact you just completely flattened people is douchey and can cost the community players. my personal "All-GG" marker in a match is if half the mechs on each side died, and honestly the best matches are 11-12s, because you know both sides were evenly matched. Sportsmanship.

#82 Slow and Decrepit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 525 posts
  • LocationBelen, the Mosquito Capital of NM

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:42 AM

See even PGI admits the Victors are stuck with short range loadouts for the most part! Please fix the Victors tube counts!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users