3 replies to this topic

#1 Balls McManly

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:52 AM

G'day.

I'm a casual player looking for a clan to drop with.

I'm generally around most evenings and weekends, but might find it difficult to commit to a strict, regular drop schedule.

Been playing this game on and off - can play a variety of roles - willing to communicate and cooperate.

If there are any oceania clans out there willing to take me on kindly let me know. Ta.

#2 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 11 November 2015 - 03:37 PM

Hey Balls! (I lol'd just there)

GBKP might be the home you're looking for. We're a primarily Aussie group so we're smack in your time zone and we're nothing if not casual and laid back.

See our recruiting thread: http://mwomercs.com/...now-recruiting/

Check us out and drop with us next time you're online!

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:30 PM

Cooee, Balla,

While I do not let any member join my unit (it is stricktly a personal thing, mind you), I would not mind if we teamed up in a few matches, solo of FP if you ever wanted. And since our time Ones are the same, it would mean no ne of that mess of having to cooprdinate with people and finding the best time to log in and play.

#4 Tactically-Insane

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:49 AM

View PostBalls McManly, on 11 November 2015 - 01:52 AM, said:

G'day.

I'm a casual player looking for a clan to drop with.

I'm generally around most evenings and weekends, but might find it difficult to commit to a strict, regular drop schedule.

Been playing this game on and off - can play a variety of roles - willing to communicate and cooperate.

If there are any oceania clans out there willing to take me on kindly let me know. Ta.

We have an Australian as our leader in our group. You can visit us at cloudcobradelta.enjin. We'd be happy to drop with you.

Edited by Tactically-Insane, 10 May 2016 - 04:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users