New Hunger Games Movie

10 replies to this topic

#1 TheSilken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:05 AM

Another sh*t movie from a sh*t series of movies and books. Will not see this POS.

#2 Mister Blastman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:57 AM

I turned the first movie off after two minutes.

#3 Mister Blastman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:55 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 12 November 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

First movie has no plot, no barely any acting ability, poor script, and the little story it does have is ripped off of Battle Royale. The second movie is somewhat better. The acting is still horrible. J-Law is more monotone than Liam Neeson. This series is subpar at best.

It wasn't the plot--I didn't even make it that far in. It was the shaky cam the director used. I turn off every program or movie that uses it. I won't watch artificially induced... whatever they are going for--it gives me a headache and my visual impairment causes it all to become a soupy blur.

#4 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:08 PM

Katniss: "I'm an under fed, self righteous b*tch, who creates my own "intense" (lol) emotional dilemmas and then blames them entirely on others, who has no combat training or fighting experience at all other than hunting the occasional animal with my poorly made bow that probably doesn't even shoot right, but yet somehow I defeat others who have been well fed, well trained, and actually are prepared for the type of event I will be participating in just so that my crappy book/movie series will continue and so the author can make money for as little effort, creativity, and thought as possible.

Peeta: I'm literally worthless in the story and a complete p*ssy. My only role is as a "love interest" for the queen b*tch and to make girl readers/viewers artificially feel empowered by my laughably pathetic self and character writing.

Gale: I'm a loner who stays aloof and pretends I'm tuff as nails even though I'm as developed as a blank piece of printer paper.

Snow: I'M DA BAD GUY. OPPOSE ME BECAUSE THE WRITER SAYS SO. I MAKE LAME DEMANDS THAT ARE PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE, FEAR ME!

#5 Sizzles

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,221 posts
  • LocationWaiting in line for his UrbanMech UM-PP.

Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:55 PM

Dude, its okay. Its just like Harry Potter. The kids love it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users