So What's A Good Faction Now For The Cw Event?

2 replies to this topic

#1 ChewBaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:16 PM

Still very much in a ronin phase as I haven't even collected the Tier 2 mech bay rewards from each faction yet. Am currently not in any faction.

I have no wish to sign up only to end up in an extended queue. Anyone have any recommendations on where the action will be at right now? I'm in the Oceanic timezone.

I have enough mechs on both sides that I will not be fielding any trials. However, I have no wish to commit to merc corp just yet.

#2 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:01 PM

Clan Jade falcons have always had good Pugs. After that, I think the Draconis Combine is pretty strong, but they're usually more grouped far as I can tell. Steiner and clan wolf are always strong seconds, and FRR has been making a comeback, but that might've been due to mercenary factions, and we know how FRR feels about mercs.

~Leone.

#3 ChewBaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:07 AM

Well I already got my tier 2 mechbay from the Falcons and I was originally with Wolf for an extended period. Yeah, the Falcons have good PUGs in my experience. If you're lucky, you might even get to roll along with 228 which usually leads to a win.

I was hoping to be able to pick up mech bays from Jaguar and Ghost Bear but I guess that just isn't going to happen for now.

Ah well, guess I'll try my luck with Kurita or Steiner.

Anyone have any idea over the IS-Clan balance though? Which side has more players for now and is more likely to have to wait for a match?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users