1 reply to this topic

#1 L3mming2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:02 AM

mechs tested so far,
BJ-1X, CN9-AH, CPLT-A1, LCT-1E ,(will test some more later)

for the locust more ore less same, the leg ARMOR quirks are a nice thing do, now you dont lose 5% of your hp every time you run down a hill a litle to fast...

the CN9-AH (1ac20 and 3 srm4's) this one is better, it hass some srm quirks, and along side the srm buffs it shows :) on live the only srm mech i run regularly is the hugging, but if this change stays i might use some more. its now posible to get all your srms to hit from a distance (they will ofcorse still spread over the 3 torso hit boxes but you can with some luck get 50% ore more to hit the component you want

so if more is beter right?
the catapult aka return of the splatcat, so after my centurion venture i went to the splat cat (6 A+SRM6) it was fun if it stays this way i might rebuy my catapults but wile they might be viable again (they are the best IS SRM boats available, and they have heat and speed quirks for srms, IMO if they are not viable then SRM's as a whole are not viable...) they still are not that good, example if i shoot the atlas in the trainingrounds in the ct the mech will still overheat befere it can kill the atlas... thats at point blank range... yes srm registration is still bad..

BJ-1X yep it still works, but i have not had ample oportunity to find out how much the structure buffs realy help when it comes to ttk, will need to test it some more

see you guys on the pts

Edited by L3mming2, 17 November 2015 - 04:03 AM.

#2 L3mming2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 12:33 PM

done some more games
mainly to test the new srms,
having a load of fun with the KTO-18
(4A+SRM6, XL340)

it works well in 2V2 but i fear it will still be a death sentence in a normal 12 v 12 game...

also tested BLR-1S (4ASRM6 and 4ml, XL375)
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...3a174c3a037009b
not bad but not that good

CPLT-C4, wile it has got good quirks the KTO-18 works better

Edited by L3mming2, 17 November 2015 - 01:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users