#1 ShadowFire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:09 PM

According to Sarna The Cicade-3F's description is as follows:

<<<
  • CDA-3F The -3F Cicada is one of the most advanced versions of this 'Mech, it's upgrades based on combat reports from the front lines of the Clan Invasion, and was introduced in 3052. The chassis has been constructed using Endo Steel construction techniques and the 'Mech is protected with six and a half tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor. The 3F is powered by an extralight engine and carries a weapons loadout that appears to be a cross between the 2A and 3C models. The primary weapon is an ER PPC, which is backed up by two medium lasers. What's more the Cicada can now jump up to two hundred and forty meters thanks to the inclusion of eight jump jets.[4] BV (1.0) = 1,202[5], BV (2.0) = 1,329
>>>

Now according to the new PTS4 IS quirks the CDA-3F has no ErPPC quirks! Just generic energy quirks. Sadly it will now have no real personality to set it apart, just another smaller jump capable laser boat with a little extra durability. I found the duel ErPPCs made it a different and refreshing mech build. It could still (barely) jump snipe but with it being a very hot build and limited to two JJs by weight, it was in no way an abusive, cheese build. Anyway please reconsider re adding the ErPPC quirks

I did notice a couple of the other CDAs got some good perks, which is well and good, but non of them can jump :-(. Thanks....

#2 LORD ORION

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:24 PM

I was thinking of trying my CDA-3F as a jump ERPPC sniper, like a NOVA.
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...b3d1ba3eeccdea9
vs
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...5b38af3257e5894

Add ERPPC velocity please?
That and laser duration will give multiple builds.

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users