#1 Kira Onime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:06 PM

.. tried to get in there with a neutral view point on it but I just can't get around it.

I know this system wants to bring underplayed modes and maps out on par with the other ones but the thing is.... those maps are just bad and the game modes are uninteresting.

Terra therma, Bog, River city, Caustic, Forest colony .... just flat out bad maps to play on.
*RC to a lesser extent*

PGI had something decent going along with the first iteration of the voting screen but decided to take 3 steps backwards.,... again .... on their system.

EDIT: If this system is to stay, maps should go back to an equal weight % of being picked. For what it's worth, which is close to nothing, having 3 games in a row with only Terra-Bog-Caustic or RC/FC as possible options is pretty bad.

Edited by Kira Onime, 17 November 2015 - 10:16 PM.

#2 AbyssalTyrant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:13 PM

Probably trying to appease those that were crying about it. That said not much has changed you still get the good maps mostly.

#3 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:15 PM

Why have all that complexity, when random game mode and map selection is still the easiest, fastest, and fairest method?

#4 Kira Onime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:17 PM

View PostMystere, on 17 November 2015 - 10:15 PM, said:

Why have all that complexity, when random game mode and map selection is still the easiest, fastest, and fairest method?

You must be new around.... simplicity is not how PGI rolls. The more complicated the system, the better it is.

#5 1Grimbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,123 posts
  • Locationsafe. . . . . you'll never get me in my hidey hole.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:18 PM

or as i've said before do what some games do and have a select for random or a choose map option... that would cut whining out by at least 10% ;) but really why not a mode select and map select. lots of other multi-player games have a map select

#6 FinnMcKool

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,600 posts
  • Locationunknown

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:20 PM

View PostAbyssalTyrant, on 17 November 2015 - 10:13 PM, said:

Probably trying to appease those that were crying about it. That said not much has changed you still get the good maps mostly.

What you think as good and some one else thinks may be different,,,,,,but my problem is the game modes , Its skirmish even if its not ,,,why cant they let people pick what they want (game modes like it was before) that way you will never get into a team that refuses to play or win . they will be playing what they like,,,, whats the problem with this,,,,,,,,?
dont tell me this is faster its not , and then if you add up the wasted time in a match that isnt fun or your team refuses to play to win ITS a Long time to wait some times all night ,,,,,??????????????

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users