The Jarlsmoot - Saturday The 21St (Frr Townhall Styled Meeting)

31 replies to this topic

#21 Lord Creston

• PipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 08:21 PM

I'm interested and excited to see where this conversation leads to. Hope to see a lot of people and good questions in a friendly atmosphere!

#22 old man odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 270 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:26 PM

View PostVompoVompatti, on 18 November 2015 - 07:34 PM, said:

As I most likely cannot discuss the point in the meeting I feel that I should express my opinion about this coward tag now. I can only guess what the tag is for. I would guess it has something to do with your trials by combat and refusing them.
I cannot find anything positive about calling people cowards and even less tagging them as such. It is only a way to anger players and driving the community apart. If anybody can explain what the FRR community can gain from this tag please do. I don't see it as a good idea and think that it should be reconsidered.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

It basically goes like this, if you're going to continually trash talk you've got to back it up. IIRC the only person labelled coward is Abitard who has tons of "ISEN IS TERRIBLE" comments and refused to either back down or step up. That kind of person is toxic and absolutely deserves to be tagged as such.

#23 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:33 PM

View PostOdins Steed, on 18 November 2015 - 09:26 PM, said:

It basically goes like this, if you're going to continually trash talk you've got to back it up. IIRC the only person labelled coward is Abitard who has tons of "ISEN IS TERRIBLE" comments and refused to either back down or step up. That kind of person is toxic and absolutely deserves to be tagged as such.

sounds like another holmgang coming soon ;)

#24 old man odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 270 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:51 PM

View PostWindscape, on 18 November 2015 - 09:33 PM, said:

sounds like another holmgang coming soon ;)

lol with Abitard? Hell no. He's some self important nerd who just wants to forum warrior and cause drama. Holmgang requires you to both play the game and put aside the differences afterwards. It's kind of the antithesis of Abitard.

#25 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:06 PM

View PostOdins Steed, on 18 November 2015 - 09:51 PM, said:

Holmgang requires you to both play the game and put aside the differences afterwards.

#26 -Vompo-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 532 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:35 PM

Ok. Thanks for clearing that one.

#27 Duke Einholt

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 12:05 AM

Looking forward to the meeting. I think a lot of good things can come out of this meeting. Here are a couple of topics I would like to bring up if time allows the training units that have been set up for new players coming into the game the RKA & RSRV. With the advent of steam in December there should be a surge of new players we should try and position ourselves as the most welcoming and helpful faction. This should give all the FRR aligned units a larger pool of people to recruit from or just help fill out our CW drops with competent trained and equipped skilled players.

#28 poopenshire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 684 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:23 AM

Good luck noble employer.

#29 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 02:02 PM

View Postpoopenshire, on 19 November 2015 - 11:23 AM, said:

Good luck noble employer.

thnk u

#30 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 19 November 2015 - 02:53 PM

View PostOdins Steed, on 18 November 2015 - 09:51 PM, said:

lol with Abitard? Hell no. He's some self important nerd who just wants to forum warrior and cause drama. Holmgang requires you to both play the game and put aside the differences afterwards. It's kind of the antithesis of Abitard.

Odins Steed if i may add too this. If you are going too talk smack you better be ready too back it up and if you get beat being a big enough person too admit defeat without 50 reason why you didnt win. But most of all FIGHT WITH HONOR,DIE WITH VALOR.

Edited by jjyn, 19 November 2015 - 02:55 PM.

#31 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:28 PM

Indeed!

Also, the opening statement will begin at 8:05pm EST sharp. So if you want in on that, make sure to be there before it starts.

#32 EldenLance

• PipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:17 AM

Dane, could you please use UTC as well when announcing events. I bet my fellow europeans would agree that converting from UTC to local time is way easier, then from EST to UTC then to local...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users