Unique Grid Iron Quirk

1 reply to this topic

#1 SirNotlag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:03 PM

well in the PTS 4 I found the grid iron to be well underwhelming to say the least. With the longer cooldown on the gauss rifle and the quirks reduced to 30% the machine has definitely lost its lustre.

I didn't consider it a very powerful machine even with its large quirks, but I understand reducing them.

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a quirk that reduces the charge time for the gauss rifle and give it to the Grid iron to still make using gauss on the machine worth while. doesn't have to make it instant firing just enough so that you can reduce your face time when trying to peek out and line up shots.

#2 Kidd Sykes

• Pip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:19 PM

Hey pgi! ok so i haven't gone on a rant in a while, but i have a bit of one right now. The mechlab - a bit late to say, but im glad its not the pathetic mess it was for a while there. much appreciated. not sure about the camo spec page, not a big fan i guess, not passionately like i was about the loadout lab though.

ON TO THE GRID IRON~!
I LIKE IT! you totally "nerf'd" it in a way that seriously makes my normal build on it just mean. I don't actually run a gauss on it and the gauss quirks are mute for me but now, its so vicious, its like a whole new fresh mech for me! thanks guys i dont care who whines about it, they just gotta learn to grow out of meta and build for tight lance formations to be more effective.

I'm bearing with your labour pains PGI, all i really badly want now, is a campainish 4man lance contract setup; like having to use a dropdeck and do a series of objective drops against ai, objective driven maybe thrown in some vtols, maybe a tank or 3, bring back the turrets, expand the things to do while trying to grind for the intensely expensive add-ons like modules or clan mechs through cbills.

yes? no? maybe? Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users