Taking A Break From Puglife Until December 1St.

Achievements

21 replies to this topic

#21 Kyle Travis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 06:43 AM

View PostTroutmonkey, on 28 November 2015 - 04:32 AM, said:

I've been playing PUG v PUG IS v Clans and can tell you that the range offered by C lasers gives them a massive advantage. I've managed to get games as close as 39-44, but have never managed to win yet.

I've only played 4 times, an each time was the snow map where I guess clans benefit more from the cold.

Dec 1 nerfs to CXL and range will even the playing field a lot, but I suspect it may actually go too far. Some quirks will need to be toned down to compensate.

EDIT: Finally got a win! 48-33 on the Purple desert canyon map. It was pretty close early on and it looked bad at one point because we got pinned by lurms, but after running really close for 20 minutes our last wave of mechs pushed through and was victorious

Played 5 times in the event so far this weekend - actually got drops and within 5 mins!! All good games. We were House Steiner and won 3 out of the 5 - both sides were PUGS as far as i am aware as unit tags were singular. Only two games were worse than 20 mechs apart - one of each IS and Clan win.

Had good fun running - Mauler MX90, Black Knight, Catapult K2 and Pirates Bane.

Edited by Kyle Travis, 28 November 2015 - 06:43 AM.

#22 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:08 PM

Finally, a win. Muahahaha! If I didn't lose a fresh BLR to overheating, I probably could have done even better.
Posted Image

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users