It Is Official. Konami Has Become The Most Dishonorable Game Development Company In Japan

4 replies to this topic

#1 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:35 AM

I was watching this last night and I was greatly disappointed that Konami would stoop to the biggest LOW of all in not allowing Hideo Kojima to attend the Game Awards 2015 and accepting an award for Metal Gear Solid 5. KONAMI has shown the industry that all companies have a knife and it can be used to stab someone in the back with it.

Edited by Wing 0, 04 December 2015 - 10:37 AM.

#2 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:59 AM

I've already said I'm never buying another Konami game until or unless they issue an apology to Kojima taking full responsibility and accountability for the magnitude of how hard they screwed over their best talent.

And even then, only if they also apologize to the fans for stabbing Kojima in the back.

And even then, probably not.

#3 B0oN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:20 AM

What would you expect from a major company that stopped making electronic programs and instead went to build Pachinko machines, which net the same said company 6 times their previous income ...

#4 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:40 AM

They would have saved themselves a lot of trouble by letting Hideo Kojima attend. I'm sure a lot of fans are going to support him, and will continue to lend him their support for years to come. While Metal Gear Solid 5 will have people who don't care for the game, others will, a lot of others shall I say. While I have not played Metal Gear Solid 5 myself, I've seen the game and I would be willing to spend some time playing it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users