House Marik Company/Lance Database

11 replies to this topic

#1 therealswilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNot Tellin' ya foo's

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Since we're all getting geared up for the upcoming open beta in the summer and from all the recent traffic for recruitment its time we create a Home thread containing all the current Companies and Lances looking for fresh recruits. It is still up to those looking to join to sign up, but this thread would contain the website and information of who to contact and where to go to join. It would be nice to have recruitment officers post that they're looking for recruits and I'll edit the thread with further information when that is made available.

Standard Recruitment Information
Company/Lance Group Name:(This can be a banner)
Type of Recruits:(Specifics like what timezones and experience.)
How to Join:(A brief overview of how to join)

(You don't have to put this in code format)

Please PM me the information.

Please be courteous when doing this.

Please put everything down clearly, briefly and straight to the point.

Finally for these companies, its up to you to tell me when to take these down in case you don't want to be flooded. Just tell me you're not recruiting and I'll put a special note in that you're no longer recruiting.

Also, for those LOOKING for recruitment, its up to you to tell me when contact has not been made. I will find out what the issue is and then rectify the issues.

And for those worried, when I join a company/lance myself that I will not be impartial please don't. THIS IS FOR ALL OF HOUSE MARICK.

Companies and Lances
3rd Oriente Hussars
Looking for anyone who likes to be in a fast attack unit that depends on quite fast moving mechs(nothing slower than MP4CP6) and likes the Duchy of Oriente!
Leave a message in the thread below and you'll get an answer asap.
Contact MMax for further information
http://mwomercs.com/...in-for-members/

4th Regulan Hussars
Positions open for Mech pilots skilled in gorilla warfare and combined arms tactics.
Personal message or reply to thread
Contact Vince Magnum for further information
http://regulanhussars.enjin.com/home

Silent Foxes Company
Looking for any players within our time zone, primarily to play between 6PM-1AM EST/EDT. Prior experience isn't necessary, but we are looking for team players.
PM Catamount or VulpesVeritas, or respond to our thread
Contact Catamount or VulpesVeritas
http://w11.zetaboard...sveritas/index/

Silver Hawk Irregulars - Gryphons
Looking for any and all willing pilots. EST
PM or reply in the thread.
Terin
http://mwomercs.com/...ulars-gryphons/

OFFICIAL FORUM BOARD FOR LANCE/COMPANIES
http://housemarik.enjin.com/forum/m/6132554/viewforum/138357

This is a House Marik Offical forum site, with a board specific to Lance/Company recruitment. Please go here for further details, I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS FURTHER.

Edited by therealswilly, 18 July 2012 - 03:15 PM.

#2 therealswilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

Added the 3rd Oriente Hussars.

Edited by therealswilly, 12 July 2012 - 01:29 PM.

#3 therealswilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:12 PM

4th Regulan Hussars and Silent Foxes have been added to the database.

#4 Terin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationKalidasa, FWL

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

Do you want to add my lance/company Silver Hawk Irregulars - Gryphons? I don't have any responses on here yet but this could change it. http://mwomercs.com/...ulars-gryphons/

Silver Hawk Irregulars - Gryphons
Looking for any and all willing pilots. EST
PM or reply in the thread.
Terin

#5 Noaceik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

Terin. I maybe interestested but the problem I have with the Gryphons is they are a heavy regiment and just try to smash through things with no strategies and they are known for getting the drags of the FWL.

The things I like about them is I am partial to kali yama weapons because I am from Kendall it only produces Orians, but under kali contract. Kendall borders Marian hegemony. I also like the units disire to attack the davions who took there worlds durring the 4th succession war. If I did join you, I would most likely use a Awesome because none of the current heavy mechs are Marik made.

Sadly I have no interest in the 4th Regulan hussars, or the 3rd Orient hussars they are both likly to strike house Liao. I am going to stick to our treaty with Liao, and Kurita.

When it comes to the silent foxes, I am just iffy of joining a Merc unit, My loyalty is to Marik.

Edited by Noaceik, 16 July 2012 - 02:56 PM.

#6 therealswilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

Silver Hawk Irregulars have now been added.

#7 Vincent J Magnum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 131 posts
  • LocationRegulus

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostNoaceik, on 16 July 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

Sadly I have no interest in the 4th Regulan hussars, or the 3rd Orient hussars they are both likly to strike house Liao. I am going to stick to our treaty with Liao, and Kurita.

Not a problem Noaceik I wish you Luck and Honor in whatever unit you decide to join.

#8 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:37 AM

View PostNoaceik, on 16 July 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

When it comes to the silent foxes, I am just iffy of joining a Merc unit, My loyalty is to Marik.

Just to clarify, the Silent Foxes is not a merc unit, we're a FWLM company. The 'backstory' for the unit hasn't been completely nailed down yet, but we are a part of the FWLM.

#9 Noaceik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

thanks for the update on the foxes. I am with Terin and the Silverhawk irregulars. we have around 2 lances

Edited by Noaceik, 18 July 2012 - 02:51 PM.

#10 therealswilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

Added link to the official FWLM forum boards specific to recruitment and comapny/lance listings.

#11 Noaceik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

The silver hawks are only at half a company we need more members, thus far all members are founders but it is not required. We are all east coast time zone, and we will be playing in the evening exact time are not set up yet, we have already started to talk about mech customization, and combat roles. If you are looking for a group of die hards look no father. If you have any question you can contact me by my name in MWO, or y my e-mail at noaceikprime@yahoo.com

#12 Hyper nova

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

*bump* this to the main page

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users